Greeting

 
These pages stem from the start of my loft modelling odyssey up to the great Covid 19 lockdown enforced upon me.  
 
News of developments from 2021 onwards to be found here.  

My Musical Adventures - My other hobby - only for the brave: https://barrykingsbeer.bandcamp.com/releases

Friday 8 November 2019

Backscene woes

After two tries with purchasing and fitting rather expensive vinyl backscenes from a US producer, one with self adhesive and one without, I finally ripped the damned thing off the wall and binned it.  The second version was laid on new, flat hardboard and rolled perfectly flat. The result was incurable bubbling yet again.  I am looking at an inexpensive, plain sky scene to replace it but the deepest I can find is only 15" and the backdrop is 24".  Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment