Greeting

 
These pages stem from the start of my loft modelling odyssey up to the great Covid 19 lockdown enforced upon me.  
 
News of developments from 2021 onwards to be found here.  

My Musical Adventures - My other hobby - only for the brave: https://barrykingsbeer.bandcamp.com/releases

Friday 29 November 2019

Super-detailing an old Pola Blacksmith's Barn kit - 3

Some more detailing

 Before anyone says the floor is a hazard, all the pictures I've researched on old foundries show most stuff is on the floor.....
Cupboard and shelves. The cupboard doors are just pencilled on but look pretty good in the photo.






Coal shed , ash pit and water tower added. Spud Tamson is now in place eternally shovelling coal......


More internal details

Casting moulds (upturned TV set castings from an old Corgi (UK) interior set I've had for years), scrap clutter pile and casting sand pit added. The sandpit will have a roof soon.

1 comment: